At PennyClare Furniture, Crafts & Gifts we take protecting your privacy extremely seriously. It is really important to us that you trust us with your personal information, so we want to make sure you understand what information we hold about you and how we collect, store and process it in order to provide our services to you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
E-commerce orders will collect your name, company name, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, email, details of the products you have ordered and any delivery notes.
Contact messages will collect your name, email telephone number and your message.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR?
We will process the information that you provide to us in the following ways for the purpose of (and on the basis of) providing the services we have been engaged to deliver to you:
- To provide you with estimates, invoices and delivering orders.
- To provide you with regular updates on topics relevant to the services we are providing.
- Where you have consented to us doing so.
- To provide you with further information about PennyClare Furniture, Crafts & Gifts and our other services.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Wherever practicable, we will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary. However, there are circumstances in which we will keep your information for longer, including:
- Where we have a statutory or regulatory obligation to retain the information (we are required to keep certain information for specified minimum periods, and in some cases indefinitely) depending on the services we provide.
- To ensure our business is properly run in an efficient and compliant manner.
This is an essential temporary cookie used to store data about your visit and any choices you make or date you enter. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
This cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send the visitor to. Its purpose is to improve the performance of the website.
This cookie is added when you close our cookie notice bar.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitor to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visit.
Registered office address: High Farm, Newholm, Whitby, YO21 3QY
VAT Registration No: 179325871