GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your order will only be dispatched when every item is available. If you would like a part delivery please contact customer services on 01947 600371
- It is your responsibility to check that there is suitable access to your property.
- Orders over £50 are free delivery for Mainland Great Britain.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- Let us know within three days of receipt.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- Items must be unused.
- Please ensure all items are in the original packaging, packed securely and sufficiently to withstand delivery. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you use insured, registered delivery and keep the receipt.
- We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All items returned at your own cost.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as possible once checked in our warehouse but always within 14 days.
- Original postage costs on returned items will be deducted from any refund given unless the item(s) are faulty or incorrect.
- Returned damaged items will not be refunded.
- If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty you will need to contact us by phone on 01947 600371 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery of the item.
- We will deliver new parts where possible, exchange the item or refund.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the products will pass to you upon delivery.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
PRICES, PAYMENT AND SECURITY
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Any pricing error shall be subject to correction without liability.
CLEARANCE, SALE AND EX DISPLAY ITEMS
- Clearance, sale and ex display items are non returnable and do not have a guarantee.
- We will make every effort to fulfil your order, however, we reserve the right to cancel at any time and will not be liable to you or any third party.
- We reserve the right to refuse any transaction for any reason, or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
- If you want to change or cancel your delivery date, you must notify us 4 working days before delivery as orders are collected by our couriers in advance.
- All our products come with a 1 year manufacturers guarantee unless otherwise stated.
CONTENT AND COMPANY COMMUNICATIONS
- PennyClare Furniture,Crafts and Gifts take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, dimensions, images and prices appearing on the Website and in company communications are correct. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission shall be subject to correction without liability.